Are you a travel blogger and looking for ways to monetize your blog? or looking for affiliate programs for travel bloggers?
If you are a passionate travel blogger, I would like to give you a great suggestion.
Being a digital marketer, I know that it is tough to get your travel blog website ranked on Google, and after that, monetization of your website is also challenging.
I have seen many travel bloggers who are making a lot of money through some best travel affiliate programs. But not everyone makes money by travel blogging, and not all are lucky enough to make a career in blogging.
Travel blogging is very profitable and a perfect niche with which we can earn money by monetization from a lot of Various sources like ( Affiliate Marketing, Google Adsense, Display Ads, Direct ads Sales )
Today I will tell you about the best affiliate programs for travel bloggers in the world. You read this article till the end. So that you can know about some best affiliate programs for travel sites.
Being a professional blogger and knowing the value of your time, so without wasting it, lets begin with the article.
World’s Best Travel Affiliate Programs Lists
Booking.com affiliate program is a well-known name in the travel industry. It is one of the most recommended and best affiliates for travel bloggers.
If you have your blog or website, then you can easily become their affiliate partner. Even if you have your travel agency and looking for travel sites affiliate programs, then its best for you.
It is a best affiliate programs for travel bloggers with plenty of resources, and you can make a Great portion of revenue while working with the booking.com program.
- You can quickly sign up for free on booking.com.
- You get a lots of commission, as they provide plenty of offer.
- It has deep linking as well as banner integration options.
- The Least payout provided by booking.com is $100.
- It is essential to have a PayPal account as their preferred payout method is through PayPal.
Note:- People spend a lot of money in traveling. their is plenty of money in travel industry, and you can be a part of it as a marketer, which is super exciting.
TripAdvisor is also one of the great affiliate programs for travel bloggers. They offer 50% commission on each ale done through your link.
In commission Junction, you can easily find best affiliates for travel bloggers. You can also search for only TripAdvisor travel affiliate program, and you will get what you need.
You will find many good ideas to start your journey as an affiliate in the travel industry. It is a great way to monetize your passion.
A Passion is anything you want to talk about in life or whatever your love is. You can make money off of it only by marketing it and setting up websites.
- They offer 50% commission to their affiliate.
- Their payout is don’t on monthly basis.
- you can do deep linking of over 5 lakh cities and hotels..
Note:- If your passion is travelling, then you can monetize your passion with affiliate programs for travel bloggers.
Agoda is also one of the best affiliate programs for travel bloggers. They help people who are looking for flights or hotels booking.
They’ll give you up to 5% revenue sharing based on what people spend on their site if he/she comes through your affiliate links.
- Agoda provides up-to 60% commission to their affiliates.
- You can increase your revenue three times by using Hotel Power Ads.
- Agoda gives you a payout of at least $200.
- The best part of Agoda is, they provide payout directly into your bank’s account.
Note:- In order to join Agoda Affiliate program, you must first sign-up into ShareASale.com. ShareASale offers some best affiliate programs for travel sites.
Skyscanner is also one of the best affiliate programs for travel sites especially for flight booking website.
I always prefer this website for booking flights. If you have never used the Skyscanner website, then I must suggest you to download its application in your mobile phone, and I guarantee you will never ever feel disappointed.
Skyscanner’s affiliate programs for travel bloggers offers a lot of opportunities to benefit by joining this affiliate program significantly.
If you want to take your earning to the next level, you can hire a developer if you don’t know coding. That developer will launch the Skyscanner API and website for you, and you will see a rapid growth in your earnings.
- API’s affiliate program is the best, if you are looking for Affiliate through API Intregation.
- No issue if you are completely beginner in this field, Skyscanner will support you completely.
- Skyscanner provides full support for flight tickets and hotel bookings.
If you want to get started as an affiliate, then Aird&B is a right affiliate program for you, and I think you already heard about Aird&B. As Aird&B is a very popular affiliate program for travel bloggers.
But then also let me tell you it gives you accredit of 72 dollars for referring friends or referring other people into their program.
The problem with this is that the credit has to be used on their websites, so you can’t earn real money with Airbnb’s affiliate program, but that being said, it’s a very well-known company I figured I just included it on this list here. With this company, you can earn $72 on every successful referral.
- They give $72 on each referral.
- The name of this company is well known in the travel industry. And also it is regarded as best affiliate programs for travel sites.
- It will become a good source of revenue for you.
Share a sale is an affiliate marketplace where you will find many affiliate programs for travel bloggers. All these affiliate programs like ( Qatar Airways, Agoda, The Lalit Hotels, Riu Hotels, etc. ).
If you are entirely new in affiliate marketing, then you must sign up to ShareASale. In shareASale, you can easily find best affiliate programs for affiliate sites.
- The payout done by shareAsale s directly to your bank’s account.
- Through ShareASale’s affiliate program for travel bloggers, you can earn lot of payouts which is much more than your expectations.
- With ShareASale, you can do affiliate marketing in any niche of your choice.
Amazon is straightforward to make money as an affiliate, and they pay upto 10% commission on any product you sale.
In order to get started with amazon’s affiliate program, you much first sign up for Amazon Associates and After you sign up for Amazon’s affiliate program, you will get this little thing called site stripe. When you’re on Amazon and search for any product, you can click get a link.
- If you have a website, you can promote any product on amazon by writing an article about it. And if someone buys an Amazon product from your website through your affiliate link, you will get a commission.
- Earning money from Amazon affiliate programs is very easy, then you must do it.
If you are looking for best travel affiliate programs for travel bloggers, then I recommend you Cruise Direct affiliate program. It’s an excellent option for you.
They offer across cruises around the world so that you won’t be disappointed at all. And along with this, they have 45 days of cookies. It means that if someone does not buy the product from your affiliate link but buy it within one month, you will still get the commission. so we an say that it is amazing affiliate programs for travel bloggers.
- In this, you get a 3% commission of a sale. You may find this a minimal income, but the package is at least $1000.
- It is great for a referral income. you will get you $120 for $4000 by referring to your family members.
- Super easy sign-up process.
- The best part is that you get 45 days cookies in it.
Write a article on – “Travel Guide to Thailand”, Thailand is one of my favorite places in the world. I’ve spent a lot of time out there and enjoy it.
If you’re recommending that people go to Thailand and want to support their book, you can go up the site and click the link. Okay?
Right up here and as you see, it says text link generated below, and you have a link right there, and you can just right click and click copy or whatever you want to do that.
Now you have an affiliate link which you can post up on your blog or your YouTube channel or your Instagram or wherever you’re going to post your link or on Facebook, you know there’s a million places you can post your link.
Those are the significant places and recommend people buy that book if they’re to have a travel guide for going to Thailand.
If you are a travel blogger and had not joined an affiliate programs for travel bloggers till ow, then join now.
This list is up to date.
I want to tell you one thing, if you find another best affiliate programs for travel bloggers, you must tell other travel bloggers by commenting below.
If you have to do online earning in today’s time, it is essential to do affiliate marketing through websites/blogs.
And many people are earning millions of rupees by doing this work. I have written an article for you so that you can get to know about best affiliate programs for travel bloggers.
Now you know how you can join the best travel affiliate programs. I hope you find this information very good and you will start earning.
If you liked this article, then definitely tell it in the comment section.
If you have liked this list of Travel Affiliate Programs useful, you must share it on your favorite social networking sites.